Monday, May 25, 2009

Hawks

Unlike the title of this blog suggests, I haven't been talking much about the Hawks, but that's mainly because there hasn't been too much to talk about. Spring football is in full swing, basketball is over, and I really don't care about anything else.

But I'll try to fit in some news concerning Iowa athletics. Well.... King got hired as a free agent by someone... Tony Moeaki should be back by fall and a key member of the team.... umm.... Keenan Davis will be on the team next year.... Iowa is ranked no. 2 in the nation.... that last one was a lie.... so yeah not to much to say.

But I just realized I can talk about the cubs. THEY SUCK WHAT THE HELL HOW DID THIS HAPPEN. Those are a few thoughts that go threw my head when the cubs come to mind. Last year, they had the most wins in the MLB at the end of the regular season. This year, they are 21-21, 4th in the central division. They have lost seven in a row. What's going on? seriously.. And now I'm watching a cubs game right now and they have red hats on? I have no idea what is going on. The only good news I can think of is they are winning the game I'm watching right now... yeah not great but it's a start.

Then there's also the vikes. Bad news for them too. The Williams's's are suspended for four games for substance abuse after the williams's's's' brought the case to the supreme court saying that they didn't know they couldn't use it or something like that, and now they're screwed. But in better news, they didn't get Favre since he's remaining retired, and they got some good recruits. Their number one pick was an amazing receiver from florida, who is a bit of a hothead, but they need a receiver. So yeah there's the news

No comments: