Sunday, May 3, 2009

Vacation

This summer I will be going on three vacations, which is a little more than usual. I will be going to the Dells (for the third time) and staying at the Chula Vista there (for the third time). yay. Then I will be going to California for 10 days right before school starts to visit family and will be seeing many great sights. That should be really fun. But my dad also made an offer to me saying that if I kept my grades descent this year and didn't blow them, he would take me anywhere in the U.S., just us two. This got me very excited and I immediately said Hawaii. He said no, as I expected and I contemplated on where to go for the longest time. I definitely wanted to go somewhere tropical, but I wasn't sure where. When I told him this, he suggested Miami where he has a friend that could show us around and take us deep sea fishing, and then maybe go to the keys. I instantly said yes, and now if I do keep my grades up and we do go, this should be an awesome trip. But after thinking about where I wanted to go, I started mentally making a list of where I want to go in the world, so here is my top 10 list of where I want to visit in my lifetime.

10. Tokyo, Japan- Awesome sights, awesome food, awesome technology awesome girls. What more could you ask for?

9. Amsterdam, Netherlands- Amazing architecture and parties.

8. London, England- Cool historic sights and British accents are sexy.

7. Rome, Italy- Catacombs would be cool, and ancient Rome would be fun to see.

6. Galapagos Islands- Incedibly unusual but beautiful islands with unique animals and landscape.
5. Rio de Janeiro, Brazil- Amazing city on the ocean. While there I would travel inward to the rainforest and chill there awhile

4. Australia's Great Barrier Reef- The miles and miles of coral off the coast of Australia is slowly disappearing from warming waters and pollution. I really want to see this life and color before it disappears forever.

3. Cape Town, South Africa- Gorgeous environment in Africa with plenty to do on this coastal city. Like Rio de Janeiro, I would go inward and tour the savannah.

2. Hawaii- Do I even need an explanation here? One of the most relaxing spots in the world, with many islands, rain forests, beautiful beaches, resorts, and much more.

1. Maldives- This chain of tiny islands is slowly disappearing due to rising waters, and it's beauty will be lost forever, so I want to take advantage of it while it's here. Just take one look at the pictures of it and you will see why it's my number one destination.


No comments: